Request a Cell Phone Stipend

Tags faculty staff


Selected employees are required to be available by cellular communications.  The University, at its option, may provide a University-owned cellular device or issue an individual a stipend for a personally-owned device to fulfill this requirement.


A Cell Phone Request form must be filled out, signed by the requesting department's supervisor, signed by the requesting department's VP, and then turned into the Payroll office.  Before submitting a request form, the requestor should speak with the supervisor because the stipends must be paid for by the requesting department.

For additional support, contact the Technology Service Desk at,, or submit a request through the Technology Service Catalog.


Article ID: 15186
Mon 7/25/16 5:17 PM
Wed 5/4/22 12:38 PM