Search2 Results

Services or Offerings?
To install certain software and hardware on a TWU PC, users must have administrative rights on that computer.

All computers are classified as “controlled items” by State Property Accounting (SPA). TWU is required by the State to maintain an inventory of all computers. Property Control in Facilities Management is responsible for maintaining the inventory of controlled and capitalized items.