How do I request mnemonics?
Asked by Corin Walker
on Fri 12/9/16 12:02 PM
Last edited Thu 12/15/16 10:10 AM
to leave feedback or contribute an answer
This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Fri 12/9/16 12:05 PM
Last edited Thu 12/23/21 10:27 AM
- Navigate to the Student Information System service and click Request Service.
- Select Colleague/WebUI as the relevant Colleague System.
- Select Mnemonics add/edit as the kind of help needed.
- Complete the additional fields.
For efficient processing
- The supervisor should submit the ticket (which indicates their approval of the request)
- The user must complete FERPA training in Bridge (and the certification form)
- The user must request a Colleague account through Pioneer Portal > My Tools
- All mnemonics needed should be listed in the ticket form, indicating either read or read/write by each
2 of 3 users found this helpful.