How do I update my alternate email address?

Asked by Heather Davis on Mon 5/11/20 10:00 AM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Heather Davis Mon 5/11/20 10:03 AM

On the Registrar's Student Information Changes form, on the top portion of the form, indicate in parentheses (new) next to the alternate email field.  Submit the form with a government-issued photo ID to the Registrar's Office, and they will  update your alternate email in the system.

Related FYI: The Registrar's Office and many other offices at Texas Woman's will only accept and reply to email from an official email address.

No feedback