How is the replacement program funded?

Asked by Heather Davis on Tue 3/1/16 4:23 PM
Sign In to leave feedback or contribute an answer

Answer (1)

This answer has been marked as the accepted answer
Heather Davis Tue 3/1/16 4:23 PM

Funding for the replacement program is provided with annual Technology HEAF allocation. Computer replacements for staff or faculty funded from auxiliary, grant or other designated accounts cannot be funded by the HEAF allocation, and must be funded from an appropriate account. Each year from October through December, 1st non-HEAF purchases can be done through the University’s contract at a greater discount. HEAF computer purchases cannot exceed the total number of eligible full-time positions due to be replaced.

No feedback